Monday, July 14, 2008

MIssing Him.. Wasting Time

For today, July 14th 2008.

Outside my window... It's dark, and with the blinds closed I cant really see anything except the street light shining in the top part of my window.

I am thinking... That I have become a little addicted to blogging, and that maybe its an outlet for me since Love isn't around.

I am thankful for... The love of my life. and the second chance at college.

From the kitchen...Comes darkness, and probably my cat on the counter eating his food.

I am wearing... Gym shorts and a T-shirt from HS.

I am creating... My own life, one step at a time.

I am going... back to school 8/18 which I am super excited about. Also I am going to marry the love of my life.

I am reading...Nothing at the moment. Going to start Lizzie's War soon.

I am hoping... That the next 28 days go by really fast. and then the next 8 days go by so slow and last forever.

I am hearing...An episode of house.

Around the house...Comes the sounds of two 13 year olds talking in the room across the hall.

One of my favorite things...Would be spending time with Love, even though its long distance I still think that us talking and seeing each other is spending time together.

A few plans for the rest of the week... No work till Thursday, and really not looking forward to even going back. So work Thurs-Sun, before then hopefully talking to Love before he goes to work and starting my Walk Workout lol.


Got this from another blog.

No comments: