Monday, July 14, 2008

Today

So, today has kinda been a long one. I woke up this morning and my mom and me met my aunt and uncle to drive to Orlando for my dads best friends funeral. Honestly, didn't really know the guy except when I was a little girl since then I haven't seen him, the funeral itself was different than most, so I had mixed feelings about that. I saw his children again though, and despite the circumstances they all looked good(3) and one is about to have a baby, so it was hard for her.

Oh and these headaches.. Jeeze Killer! I got one today and I couldn't do anything about it bc we were driving home and no one had anything to drink. I think I am gonna go to the Dr and ask about them, I have some other things I have to ask about as well so mine as well make one big trip.

So I am waiting up for Love. Its been 7 months since we started dating, and it feels like we have known each other for years. I couldn't imagine my life without him. It might seem like a short period of time to be talking about getting married and living with each other, but that proves how strong our love is for one another. I think the distance makes our bond strong and deep, since we don't have the opportunity to see each other in person all the time our love grew to a deeper level. I wouldn't change anything about us, and I love that we can be away from each other for so long but we never skip a beat.

27 DAYS!! I am soo sooo sooo excited!

Its getting harder to be away from him. We have talked about living together next year, and hopefully about him get to PCS to Fla. We are not sure of anything and even if he comes here it wont be till like march i think, so there would be no point in me moving out there to him if he would come here, but if he has to stay in Cali. there is no way I can stay here alone. Its to hard to do this on my own, I understand that many women do it everyday with deployments or whatever, but I have the opportunity to be with him, and I am going to take it while I can. I hate being without him my whole life feels empty and it doesn't seem right to go out or do things without him. I know money is a big issue, especially out in Cali, bc everything is so darn expensive, but if we save up and have to move out there we will be able to do it, and if he can come to Fl or even anywhere on the east coast, we would be able to make it with both of us working and not being married right now. I want to marry him, but I don't want to rush into anything and I think us living together first will help us get all the glitches out, and get us use to just living together. I can't wait to be with him!

I'm getting tired and I have like 2 more hours before Love gets home from work.

I'm thinking of finding some surveys to do, I am bored and I use to love filling those out, and I am watching a movie.. trying to keep awake!

Okay. Enough for tonight.

XXOO

No comments: