Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday

Okay, its Sunday afternoon and I'm worried today will be another boring day. I need to start doing things to occupy my time instead of being a lazy ass, and not doing anything. I think after Love goes to work, I might go for a walk. I can't really run a whole lot due to my knees killing me, and doesnt help I can't breathe to great lately. So a walk it will be, and I would like to walk everynight, I think I am going to try and do it as much as possible. Something else I have been wanting to do is yoga, I heard it really helps you relax and helps with flexibility and toning, and with me not interested in going to the gym all the time I think it will help. I just have to get some money to go by the stuff to start.

Oh and one of my aunts is in the hospital, but my mom has already left to go visit her, she isn't my favorite person and she is only in there for bronchitis, so nothing to serious. Plus my dad best friend past away and the viewing and funeral is tomorrow, so we are going to WP for that.

Okay enough for now. I will right more later. I am honestly really starting to enjoy blogging, I think its helping me get things out.

No comments: