Saturday, July 12, 2008

A boring Saturday Night.. Still Waiting

Bored.. this is what it does to you..

-Going back to school starting August 18th. Didn't score so hot on that stupid CPT test, so I have to take some stupid classes (Reading 2,Writing 2, Basic Algebra, and some required college success class), oh well I guess it will better prepare me for the other classes I will have to take later on. Oh Class schedule is awesome MWF 9-1! SWEET

-Love is still at work, and now he says hes mad and I'm still holding on the the hope that he is gonna wanna talk when he gets home(if he ever gets home),and that if we do talk he doesn't bring the anger home with him.

-Oh I think I have finally decided that I do what to be a nurse, and that is what I am going to stick with, for years its what I wanted to do, and I think its what I am suppose to do.

-Still not totally happy with my job, especially with the pay. I need to talk with our district manager but she is on maternity leave so she isn't available. I hope that I can transfer stores to one in PC, and they could give me the hours I want. I would have to close every night, but with Love working nights it would work out, and when I dont have class give us the opportunity to see each other, and even when I do have class we would be able to at least talk on the phone which we barely get to do now.

-I need Love to come to Fl. If he does go somewhere else I know I will still move with him, it would be cheaper for me to stay and go to school in Fl, but I can apply for Grants out of state to help cover tuition. I am nervous to find out where he is going to go though, I pray everynight.

-The headaches I keep getting are starting to get annoying! I have to take a nap in order to make it go away, so I have been taking a lot of naps, and I'm not complaining bc then I can stay up late and talk to Love, but then it sucks for when I have to work the next morning, but he is totally worth it.

-Oh and this sinus thing I am dealing with also sucks, but I found I had sudafed in my room so I took one and it helped a lot, so I think I am just gonna take one of those when I start to feel bad again.

- Love still at work... I have basically waited all day for him, got up at 1030ish and went ot pick up my paycheck at work, Love called to say he had miltary duty stuff to do and shouldnt be long.. well around 12 still no text so I took a nap due to onset of headache, woke up at 3 and went to the grocery store with my mom and sister.. got home and had the groceries up around 5, now its 10pm exactly and still Love is at work, but at least I am getting text every now and then. So yes I might be pathetic, but I love him and I want to see/talk to him and if that means waiting up late tonight I will be up late tonight.

- I don't get to see Love on Monday mom and me have to go to WP for the funeral of my dads best friend, and we are going on my dads behalf. I didn't really know the guy my older years, but I did know him so I will go and pay my respect.

- I dont go back to work till Thursday, so 4 more days of staying up late and talking to Love, I wish I could stay up everynight and see him, but with my work schedule I would be exhausted.

I decided to let you stop reading since you prolly have more of a life than me.

I miss you Love!!
XXOO

No comments: