Sunday, August 3, 2008

Letter to Joe.

SO, last night was a bad night, and don't get me wrong I love Joe with all my heart and I have no doubts that we will have a successful marriage. Yes, there are things that he does that I don't get and makes me feel like crap, but I know that I do things that make him feel the same.


Joe: Don't think that I have doubts about being with you, bc I could not be happier with you and I don't want anything else than to marry you. You mean the world to me and I can't wait to be your wife, and spend the rest of my life with you. You came into my life very unexpected and from the beginning we have just clicked, when I am with you it is just perfect we get along fantastically, and you have become my best friend. You have always been here for me, yeah we had our rough spot but we made it through that. I love you and I can't wait to marry you when you come to visit.

I feel like I can't tell you all of this on the phone though, bc part of me feels like its not important to you, but babe were getting married and its a huge thing, I mean do you not think so? You have to be able to tell me everything and trust me. I know things will prolly just be like they are now, but I don't want them to be, I want it to be a little different or do you want it to be like this?

I love you with all my heart! I can't wait to marry you, and when you come down it is going to be amazing! I think we will have a great time, and us staying at the part will be fun bc it will be like a lil get away, and it will be just us two! I think we will have a blast! I miss you soo soo much!

No comments: