Wednesday, July 23, 2008

:)

So, haven't had much to talk about. I lead a boring life these days and this week I have worked all the time lately.

18 more days till Love gets here! So excited.

I saw the Dark Knight the other night.. it was AMAZING! Now I just wanna see Mamma Mia!, I am a huge musical fan.

I start school shortly after Love gets here actually 2 days before he leaves, and I am actually excited about it. I want to go back, and I wanna finish school.
Now recently I have had baby fever, and its killer. I can't wait to finally have a family of my own, but I do wanna finish school first. I wanna be able to support myself if anything should ever happen.

Well I work till Saturday, but Love wont be home anyways, he is going somewhere to go do something for work. So he will be able to talk every now and then which sucks, BC I am getting use to texting all day. The calls are rare now a days, maybe twice a day, but were both busy and I understand that. Nothing to get my panties in a bunch over, its not a big deal at all really. I take what I can get..

And on that note, that's kinda my new little motto, I mean I do take what I can get. Our schedules work against each other, so us talking isn't really in the cards, by the time he wakes up I'm already at work, and by the time I get off he is already at work.. But I love the text messages, and its not like we don't ever talk but like i said its normally for about 5 min or so when he gets off and maybe 1 other time during the day. When he isn't working though, we do talk more, and when I am off sometimes we can see/talk b4 he goes in, but even so he is always so busy and lately has been working all the time. I miss him, I miss us talking more, but I don't like complaining to him. I mean there isn't much either of us can do, its how it has to be right now and we have to fight through the punches. I love him, and no matter what we go through that will never change.
So, yes. Life here is lonely, but its life and its mine. I have the love of my life, and I'm not lonely in that way, just lonely that I have nothing to do and if I find something I have to do it alone, and I don't like experiencing things alone. I would rather share it with someone I care about and get along with and can talk with them and with Love I can tell him anything, and we just have this connection that I feel like he is not only someone I wanna share my life with, but he has become my new best friend.

Well enough for one night.
Jeeze I can't wait for that call tonight.
:) :) :)

XXOO

No comments: