Friday, July 11, 2008

Mixed Feelings.

So, my best friend called today and informed me that her BF got into the University of Florida so they will be moving about 3 hours away to Gainsville am I happy for her? Yes, do I want her to leave? No. I mean she is really the only person I actually have here to talk to about things and with her gone, I really dont have anyone to call up when I need someone to talk to about things. We have been best friends since the day we met senior year of HS. I am going to miss her, but I know I can go up whenever I need to see her and she wouldnt care, she even said that me and Love can come up there for the weekend to see her and BF when love comes to visit. Which could help bc we wouldnt need a hotel for that weekend, and that would save him prolly a hundred bucks or so which is a good thing, bc I feel bad that I can't help out with the hotel or anything, but I honestly have no money. I dont know what I am going to do about bills this month, but I will make do.

Love:
I miss you, you will never realize how much you mean to me, I will never be able to describe it and I think that says it all, but I wish I could show you more how much you mean to me. You have become my best friend I know I can tell you anything and you will always be willing to listen and help as much as you can and I thank you for that. I can't wait till you come to visit me! Its going to be the best 8 days ever and I know that we will have a great time.I know that I am not a perfect girlfriend, which means I wont make a perfect fiancee but I know you love me for I am and I thank you for that. I really can't wait to marry you, and start our own family. Your amazing and Its going to be the best choice I ever make. I love you so much.


No comments: