Thursday, July 10, 2008

Short but have to get it out.

So, I am sitting here waiting for my ride to pick me up so I can go to the country bar called the Dallas Bull tonight, I feel so quilty and crap, Like I shouldn't be going out without Joe. I know he tells me that he doesn't care and wants me to have a good time, but I feel like I shouldn't be going out without him. I love going don't get that wrogn I wouldn't go if I didnt, but going without him makes me feel like Im out having fun when hes working. I wish I didn't feel this way bc everytime I go out part of me feels guilty. I know he trust me and he should, Im devoted to him no matter what. He is stuck with me forever, especially if he comes to visit and asks a certain question. Which I must say I AM SO EXCITED about, I mean I never thought I would be so sure I wanted to spend the rest of my life with one person, and now here I am almost 20 years old, and I know the man I want to marry and Im going to do it! I know that I want to have a family with him and grow old with him, I have never thought about things like that before and with him its so natural. I love him so much and I know this is the right choice. I must make this short tonight, but Ill post more later.
Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie i trust u one hundred percent i love u so much ur amazin