Monday, July 7, 2008

More..

So about a week ago me and Love decided that every week we would mail each other letter, well I mailed my first bunch today. I hope he gets them around the end of the week, but I am not sure how long it really takes.I hope that he likes what I wrote if not its not the end of the world.
So, I hate the feeling of not being with him, I don't like being so far away from him and would do anything to be able to live with him, and be able to have a life with just the 2 of us right now, and when were ready get married and then have a family of our own. I love how I feel when I am with him, he makes me smile constantly and feel like I am on cloud nine. Its like nothing could go wrong, and no matter what we do we can have a great time and enjoy each others company. That's another reason I cant wait till he visits again, bc I miss how I feel when I am with him and I miss that. I miss knowing that he is sleeping next to me and I get to wake up and roll over and give him a kiss and be the first to say good morning! I dream and think constantly of all the great times we have had and I know that we will have together, he is the greatest lover and friend I could of asked for.

I wish I could tell him exactly how I felt, but I can't the kind of love I think we have is indescribable and that is what sets us apart from other couples that have gone through what we have yes things are amazing, no complaints, but we have had are problems and since are 2nd chance we have been perfect and every time I talk to him, my heart flutters bc I know that the conversation will have to end, but while I am talking to him nothing could be more important.
I love him, and I truly know that he is the one I am to spend the the rest of my life with, and I would never change my mind about him. He is truly one of a kind amazing! He makes me feel like I am the most important thing in his life, when at this time the military should be #1, but that doesn't matter to him. We make the distance work and yes it is hard, and its not going to get easier the closer we grow to one another, but no matter what we know that we are there for another and were not going anywhere and at the end of the day we go to bed thinking of the other. He is my #1, and I cant wait to be asked that very important question.

I love you the love of my life!!
I wish you here with me right now.
You mean the world to me!


Well enough for tonight.

Goodnight all.

No comments: